At JP Corry, we are committed to developing business in a sustainable, ethical and responsible manner.
Our proactive approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays an important role in operating responsibly and meeting the expectations of our key stakeholders.
We recognise that we are part of a wider community and thus, are deciated to operating in a way that positively influences our stakeholder groups including people, customers, suppliers and local communities.
CORE - The Standard for Responsible Business
CORE is Northern Ireland's only Corporate Responsibility accreditation.
Since 2017, we have been twice awarded the CORE Standard from Business in the Community. In 2019, we advanced to Silver Level status for our proactive efforts in improving the People, Planet and Places in which we operate.
Our responsbilities :
Community Support Application Request process
Selection criteria and Restrictions
All recipients of JP Corry corporate contributions must be registered as non-profit organizations. The selection process must comply with the terms and objectives of JP Corry’s Corporate Contributions Policy.
Given the objectives of this Policy, the recipients will be involved in the company’s six priority areas: Community, Charity, Health & Safety, Environment, People and Customers.
JP Corry does NOT support:
- Religious, political or legislative organizations
- Organizations that do not have a non-discrimination policy (to ensure they do not discriminatebased on race, ethnicity, colour, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or disability) organizations that are directly involved in gambling, recreational or illegal drugs, tobacco andarmaments (with the exception of those charities and organizations specifically dedicated to tackling addiction or drug abuse)
- Professional local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Monuments or memorials
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests or commercial shows
- Marketing or advertising projects
- Organizations that do not fully respect human as per the UN Guiding Principles on Business and
- Human Rights and the resolutions of ILO Conventions.
- Anything that may have detrimental effect on our natural environment/ biodiversity
- Entities without good standing and a clean record with authorities
JP Corry will only support organizations that do not conflict with JP Corry’s business principles and Code of Business Conduct and will fully disclose if there is any conflict of interest.
JP Corry’s preference is for non-profit organizations that:
- Have long-term goals and objectives that are publicly communicated
- Are committed to sustainable development
- Are well regarded by stakeholders
- Encourage stakeholder engagement and volunteerism
- Are transparent about their activities and report on those publicly
To submit an application please click on the link below: