ABOUT CLICK AND COLLECT
The brand new Click and Collect service is now available at all JP Corry branches (excluding Isle of Man).
Order your items and collect at your preferred branch within 3 working hours (subject to stock availability).
There will be no charge for collection from any one of our branches.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for a JP Corry web account/Log in
- Browse jpcorry.com and select the items you wish to order
- Proceed to checkout and select the branch which you wish to collect from
- Receive order confirmation via email with collection time and branch location
- We will aim to have your order ready for collection within 3 hours (depending on availability)
- Order will be ready at a collection area located at the Branch
- Payment will be taken on arrivial into the branch and before items are collected
PAYMENT OPTIONS (Click & Collect)
Credit account customers will be able to pay using a JP Corry credit account.
For cash customers payment will available in branch on collection
CREDIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Please note that credit account balance information is updated every 24 hours within "My Account" under "Account Details" section of the website.
WHAT IF I DON'T COLLECT MY ORDER?
Uncollected Click & Collect orders will be placed back into stock if not collected within 3 working days.
We are not able to guarantee availability after this point.
Please contact your branch to request a refund
HOW DO I RETURN CLICK & COLLECT ITEMS?
Please take Click & Collect items to the sales counter of your collection branch with the original invoice and we can arrange a credit or refund.
ABOUT CLICK AND DELIVER
- Delivery will also be available to select online with the aim to deliver items within 48 hours where possible.
- After check out, the branch will call you to confirm the order and inform you of delivery details, as well as checking restrictions that may impact delivery to site.
- Payment will also be taken by the Branch over the phone
*Delivered orders will be placed through your preferred branch. If stock is unavailable we will endeavour to deliver stocked goods from an alternative branch. This may impact on the time it takes to deliver your order.
Please note, we can not take orders for delivery over the weekend.
DELIVERY INFORMATION AND COSTS
- Delivery price is set at £12.50 (+VAT) for local standard delivery.
- Pricing may vary depend on complexity of order & is only available within 25 miles of a local JP Corry Branch.
- (We aim to deliver within 48 working hours of ordering being placed, however this is subject to stock availability.
- If the product is unavailable for any reason, the branch will contact you to let you know.
- If goods require delivery with a pallet there will be a charge of £12 (This pallet is refundable on return to the branch)”
“Please note that all deliveries are ‘kerbside deliveries’ where possible and practical and all deliveries are at the safety discretion of the driver”
HOW DO I RETURN DELIVERED ITEMS?
For delivered items which are too large for you to return yourself, please contact the preferred branch to arrange a convenient collection from your site. Once these items have been collected, we can issue credit or refund. For the collection of items from site collection, restocking charges will apply. Branch staff will confirm charges when arranging collection.
CAN I CANCEL MY ON-LINE ORDER?
You cannot currently cancel orders on-line. To cancel an order, please call the branch order has been placed with.
CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Email: Website@jpcorry.co.uk or call our National Sales Centre on 02890 260 270