Businesses in Northern Ireland can now enter the 2023 Responsible Business Awards
, until 5:00 pm
on Friday 28 April
This prestigious annual Awards event run by responsible business network Business in the Community
(BITCNI) rewards and recognises businesses large and small and from every sector in Northern Ireland on their corporate responsibility action. The Awards are free to enter and winners will be announced on 7 September at ICC Belfast.
The 12 Awards categories cover a range of themes, including diversity, wellbeing, climate, technology, partnerships, and community impact, and a top prize is awarded to the 2023 NI Responsible Company of the Year.
Kieran Harding, Managing Director, Business in the Community said: “This prestigious annual Awards event is an opportunity to proudly showcase NI’s innovative responsible business leaders and to inspire others to go beyond profit, to be a force for good for society and the environment.”
2023 sees the introduction of three new categories, including the Employer of Choice Award, Collaborative Action Award, and Responsible Ambassador Award.
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Encirc
- Climate Action Award, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Collaborative Action Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Diversity and Inclusion Award, sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Education Partnership Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Employer of Choice Award, sponsored by Ulster University
- Impact in Your Community Award, sponsored by SPAR NI
- Responsible Technology Innovation Award sponsored by Allstate NI
- One-to-Watch Award
- Responsible Business Ambassador Award sponsored by SSE Airtricity
- Responsible Product / Service Award sponsored by Translink
- Wellbeing at Work Award sponsored by Larne Port
The Awards are taking place in partnership with key sponsor Henry Brothers, event partner JP Corry, and in association with Ulster Business and U105.
Ian Henry, CSR Director, Henry Brothers said: “At Henry Brothers we are firmly committed to promoting sustainability, not just within our own organisation but throughout the wider business community.
“With this in mind, we are pleased to announce that Henry Brothers will be the key sponsor of the Responsible Business Awards for 2023.
“Having previously been named Responsible Business of the Year, Henry Brothers has continued to go from strength to strength as a truly sustainable and future-proofed business.
“Entering these awards offers local companies across a range of industries and sectors an invaluable opportunity to showcase and build upon their efforts to enhance their sustainability credentials and promote good business practice, and I would like to encourage all eligible businesses to submit their application before the 28 April closing date.”
to enter and to find out more, or to sign up for the ‘How to make a great Awards entry’ webinar, taking place 3:00 – 3:30 pm on 23 March.