JP Corry N.I Based Branches Accepting the £100 High Street Voucher.
The applications for the Northern Ireland High Street Voucher scheme have now opened and JP Corry are delighted to share that the voucher will be accepted within all their NI based branches.
As part of our commitment to our charity partner 'The Simon Community' we will also be donating £5 for every £100 voucher used in store.
About the Scheme
- Over 18s are eligible to apply for the scheme from today to October 25, which will offer £100 to spend on the local high street in "bricks and mortar" businesses.
- The cards will have to be used before the end of November.
- Cards are expected to arrive around a week to 10 days after your application goes through.
To apply for the scheme, simply visit this link.
What Details Do I Need To Apply?
To apply for the scheme, simply Once you press the apply button you will be asked, as a security measure, to enter your email address. A link will then be sent to your email inbox which will take you straight to the application form.
The form requires the following information:
- Your National Insurance number
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your date of birth
- Your sex
- Telephone number
- Disability including whether you have a visual impairment
- Driving Licence Number
- Your email address will be prepopulated
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Cards are expected to arrive around a week to 10 days after your application goes through.
If you have any questions relating to the £100 High Street Voucher please contact your local branch.