JP Corry is calling for organisations to gain recognition by entering this year's Business Awards in Northern Ireland.
JP Corry's Managing Director, Ciaran McConnell, says: " As Event Partner for this year's Gala Awards Dinner, we are encouraging companies from across Northern Ireland, large and small, to get involved in this year's awards. Hearing from companies about the work they do that goes above and beyond 'normal' business activity to make a difference socially or environmentally is inspiring."
Calling for entries for the 2019 Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland are (L-R): Sonia Armstrong, Ulster Business; Noel Mullan, Commercial Director, Heron Bros; Kieran Harding, Managing Director, Business in the Community and Ciaran McConnell, Managing Director, JP Corry.
Applications can be made online at www.bitcni.org.uk/awards. Entries will close on Friday 22nd February 2019 at 5.00pm, and the winners will be revealed at a glittering gala dinner at Belfast Waterfront Hall on Thursday 30th May 2019.
The annual awards, which are run by Business in the Community, and in partnership with JP Corry and Ulster Business, seek to recognise and celebrate firms in Northern Ireland that are making a difference by taking practical action to address pressing social and environmental issues. They are open to firms here of all sizes and from all sectors.
There are ten categories up for grabs in 2019:
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Education Partner Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Employability and Jobs Award, sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Environmental Leadership Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Responsible Digital Innovation Award
- One-to-Watch Award, sponsored by Survitec
- Investing in Your Community Award, sponsored by Caterpillar NI
- Wellbeing at Work Award, sponsored by Larne Port
- Responsible Product / Service Award
The awards are free to enter and every business, irrespective of size, can enter.