Freshen up your decking with our new range of composite decking available at all JP Corry branches.
Manufactured from a mixture of recycled plastics and wood fibres, composite decking can offer a more sustainable solution than traditional timber. The component parts are bonded together under high pressure to create an incredibly durable inner core, designed to outlast traditional timber. The outer core is designed to give the appearance of real wood, with a range of different colours and grain patterns available.
(Compsite decking Montana range available in fired earth and soft grey)
- Requires no sealer or stain when fitted therefor the deck requires minimal maintenance
- All decks are reverseible which gives two different profile finishes for each deck
- Extremley durable and splinter free
- Pleasant and natural feel to the surface
- Easy installation with the handy clip system
- Range of styles and colours available
if you would like more information on the composite decking range or to get a price please contact your local JP Corry branch.