JP Corry is thrilled to be working with Federation of Master Builders Northern Ireland as a main sponsor for the 2017 Master Builders Awards NI.
Taking place on Friday 31st March at the Europa Hotel Belfast, the prestigious awards highlight and celebrate the expertise of Master Builders in Northern Ireland. Regional winners will then go forward to the national finals, and the winners named at a gala event in London next September.
Categories this year include:
• New Home – For builders demonstrating a strong commitment to building quality new homes.
• Energy Efficiency Project – A Project that demonstrates the best use of energy-efficient measures designed to reduce energy consumption, save on energy bills and minimise the overall impact on the environment. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must be provided.
• Small Renovation Project – A residential/domestic restoration, refurbishment or extension costing up to £150,000.
• Heritage Project – A pre-1919 building which has been renovated, sympathetic to the original style.
• Large Renovation Project – Residential/domestic restoration, refurbishment or extension over £150,000.
• Commercial Project – New build or refurbishment of a commercial building.
• Kitchen or Bathroom Project – A kitchen or bathroom from a new build/renovation project.
• Heavenly Builder – This category recognises builders who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to deliver exceptional service.
• Apprentice of the Year – Presented to an individual who has demonstrated exceptional practical skills in their chosen trade, as well as those special qualities that make them stand out from the crowd.
• Building Merchant of the Year – The Builders Merchant Federation will be looking for a builders’ merchant that has most successfully developed and improved its business since January 2016.
• Lifetime Achievement Award – This award will be presented to a Master Builder who has contributed positively to the building industry, the FMB and/or their community.