Create the perfect patio this summer with Kilsaran Paving
With summer here, we'd like to share some tips and ideas on how to make the most of your outdoor space.
Check out our simple tips from Kilsaran Paving that will help you create the perfect patio.
- Keep the design simple and don’t over complicate it
- Observe the sun at various times of the day to determine the best location of your patio
- Try to use one colour and material for the main space, and then use contrasting colours and materials to create patters and borders.
- Use raised beds and walling to add height to a flat area and allow for creative planting
- Remember that the paving materials you choose can help to brighten a dark site
Patio areas don’t have to be attached to the house. Why not create an independent ‘floating island’ within your site. Take some inspiration from the Kilsaran show home gardens in Dunboyne, Co.meath.
If you'd like inspiration and ideas on how to transform your garden call into your local JP Corry branch where our friendly staff will offer advice on products best suited to your needs. We have a number of landscape centres within our branches where you can take a stroll through the pathways and get a feel for your landscape project.
Our landscape centres stock an extensive range of products including paving, decorative aggregates and artificial grass to suit every taste and budget. Take a tour here.